Are you ready for Christmas yet? If you are still looking for printable Christmas Cards look no further we have more than a 150 to choose from. And if you are so inclined you can also email chritmas ecards.
December 21, 2014
December 22, 2013
How close are you to wrapping up your holiday shopping?
Here’s a last minute Christmas surprise you can spring on your friends and family with almost no extra effort and zero cost: Christmas eCards.
Unlike shopping for gifts and greeting cards, this one doesn’t require you to brave the winter weather and the crowded mall. All you need is a computer or your iPad and maybe a printer, if you choose.
Here are a few great reasons to send out these ecards if you haven’t already:
No hassle: Free Christmas ecards are ridiculously easy to send and you can do it from the comfort of your couch. You can even schedule them ahead of time. Just choose from the dozens of ecards on gotfreecards.com, personalize it with your name and message and hit Send. Did you know you can add a photo and an audio message to many of these cards? Try these fun options when you’re sending ecards to your loved ones this year.
No delay: Sending an ecard is quick, taking only a couple of minutes in most cases. Your recipient sees it instantly, unless you’ve scheduled it to arrive at a later date. No waiting in the check out line, at the gift wrapping station or for the postal service delivery.
No hidden cost: Besides being easy, did we mention ecards are free? No matter how many cards you send, you don’t have to pay a dime. It’s not a free trial period where we start charging you after you’ve sent the first 5 cards. No. It really costs you nothing to send ecards to as many people as you like. You won’t have to register or answer annoying password questions to send your free Christmas ecards.
Cards you can hold: Some people like to hold Christmas cards in their hands. For them, you could create printable cards. These are cards you can personalize and print at home. Simply choose the way you want the card’s front and back to look, add stickers, symbols, your personal note etc and print it out. You could even print out color-in cards that kids will love to fill in with colors of their choice. These are especially great for grandparents who usually love anything their grandkids put their fingerprints on! Printable cards are free too, all you need is paper and a printer handy.
Merry X’mas Mother Earth: Free ecards are a great way to go easy on the planet. Imagine the amount of paper you’re saving by not buying greeting cards, envelopes and stamps. And what better time than Christmas to give the planet the gift of a little consideration?
At a time when tons of sales and promotional emails land in our inbox every day, who doesn’t like to see a personalized message from a close friend or family member? An ecard is a special, personal way to wish someone you love a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
If you have a few minutes to spare right now, why not schedule or send a few free Christmas eCards?
December 16, 2012
and A Special Reason Why
Did you know that we have over 75 printable Christmas cards on Gotfreecards.com?
And the best part? All of them are free. So, why wait? Go ahead and create beautiful greeting cards for your friends and family, print them out at home in minutes and watch the delightful smiles on the faces of people as they open your personalized, printable cards.
It’s quick and easy. These are the steps:
- Click on the Printable Cards tab on the top menu of the website.
- On the left menu, scroll down to ‘Christmas’ and click on it.
- Browse the cards in the section and select the one/s you like. Besides the vibrant Christmas themes featuring Santa, mistletoe, Xmas trees and presents, you’ll see that there are several printable cards that can be colored in which make great holiday projects for kids. There’s nothing grandparents, uncles and aunts would love more than greeting cards personalized by the kids they adore.
- When you’ve chosen a card, simply customize the front and inside so it looks the way you want. You can rotate and reposition the image on the front.
- Add text, stickers and even a picture to make your card more personal and interesting. Choose from different text colors and fonts and several attractive sticker options.
- Note that there are two ways you can print your card – one-sided and front and back. Preview both options and choose one you like.
- When you’re satisfied with your printable card, go ahead and print it out. Voila! Your home-made Christmas card is ready to be sealed and delivered.
In the light of recent events, it’s all the more important for each one of us to live in the moment and enjoy the little joys life throws at us every single day. Any time is a good time to stop and smell the roses. Every moment spent with a loved one is to be cherished. There’s no better time than today to make a special memory with your child and express your love tofamily and friends. And creating a printable Christmas card to share with them is a great way to do it.
How many printable Christmas cards will you be creating this year?
December 14, 2012
Can you believe that the official holiday month has arrived already? While you’re out shopping for gifts, planning your holiday party or the preparing for your trip to the in-laws’, don’t forget to check out the many ways you can use Gotfreecards.com to brighten this holiday season a little bit more at zero cost.
- Send free ecards: Ecards are a fantastic alternative to expensive store bought Christmas cards for those of us on tight budgets. Besides being free, ecards come with several advantages. For one, they’re easy to send – no stamps or envelopes or licking required. For another, they’re perfect for procrastinators. If you, like me, wait until the last minute to do things like buy gifts and send cards, ecards always come to your rescue. Other benefits of sending ecards include the fact that you can send as many of them as you want and personalize them to your liking. So, no matter how long your holiday list of to-do’s is, be sure to put ‘Send free ecards’ on it! It will be the item you cross off most effortlessly.
- Send printable cards: If you still prefer to send printed greeting cards that people can hold in their hands, save in a shoebox and look at over and over again, check out the Printable Cards section. You will find plenty of snowmen, Christmas gifts, Santa Clauses and other holiday themes perfect for greeting cards. Customize your card any way you want with a personal note, a sticker image, a photo and more, print it out, fold it and send it. Total cost of creating and printing your very own Printable Christmas Card? Still $ 0.00.
- Send free Christmas photo cards: Upload photos of your family and create beautiful photo cards to share with family and friends. Choose from several available holiday themes and let your photo work its magic on the cards.
- Create free calendars: Now is the time to set goals, plan vacations and make plans for 2013 and what more perfect way to start than by printing out a free calendar on gotfreecards.com.
- Kids’ holiday crafts: Color-in printable cards are a great way to keep kids happily engaged over the holidays. Let kids bring out their colors and stickers and decorate their very own holiday cards for grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.
For more beautiful and budget-friendly ways to spread holiday cheer and send your Christmas wishes to friends and family, check outgotfreecards.com.
December 23, 2011
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas if you have not sent out your ecards or printable cards you have come to the right place.
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday
December 16, 2011
How to Create a Face Ecard
Feel like getting a little extra creative with your ecards? Face ecards are a great way to lighten up whether it’s a birthday, holiday or any other ‘ordinary’ day. These free ecards come with a refreshingly funny twist – you or one of your friends or loved ones is the star. From Santa to a pop star to King of the Jungle – the face you choose turns into a character in the ecard. Imagine the surprise and delight the recipient will experience on seeing your face ecard! Mission accomplished.
Face ecards are easy to create. Here’s what you do. Once you’re on the Face Ecards page,
1. Scroll down and view all the face ecards in our collection. Click on one you like.
2. Play the card once with your speaker volume turned up, so you can be sure it’s a card you want to send.
3. Click on Personalize Card.
4. Click on Browse Photo. You will then be able to browse through and pick a photo from your computer.
5. Once you’ve selected a picture, you will be able to see it in the rectangular space.
6. Note the two editing sliders at the bottom – Resize Image and Rotate Image. Use the slider to reposition the image, resize it and get it to look exactly the way you want.
7. If you are happy with the image, click on Done. If not, click on Add Photo to change your picture. You can also click on Preview to see what your photo will look like in the Face Ecard.
8. When you’ve finished creating and previewing your face ecard, enter the information below the card including your name and email, the recipient’s name and email and a personal message.
9. Click ‘Send’, sit back and wait for the recipient to tell you how much they loved their ecard.
10. Repeat steps 1-9 for another recipient.
Face Ecards are great for birthdays, Christmas, July 4th, Father’s Day and just about any day when you feel like sending an ecard but don’t quite know which kind to pick. A free face ecard may be your answer.
Give someone you love a reason to smile. View and send a christmas face ecard today.
PS other sites have referred to this feature as elf yourself
December 21, 2009
I don’t know about you. But I never really get tired of printed greeting cards.
Now, don’t get me wrong – I think free ecards are fabulous. Especially when they’re so easy to send.
But, even after I’ve sent free ecards, I still like to print out a bunch of photo cards to give to my friends and family when I see them on holidays. There’s just something about a physical greeting card – the smell of paper, the feeling of holding a special wish in my hands, the magic of the hand written note and the uniqueness of adding my family picture to them – that I haven’t yet outgrown.
Thankfully, you don’t have to choose between ecards and printed photo cards this Christmas. You can give your loved ones both – at no cost.
You know that gotfreecards has a large selection of wonderful, animated, free Christmas ecards. But, you probably didn’t know you could also create your own personalized printable Christmas Photo Cards and Photo Ecards.
For what’s Christmas without a picture greeting card or holiday newsletter from your family, eh?
So, go ahead and print out a personalized Christmas photo card today. Simply upload a great picture to one of our existing 5 X 5 greeting card templates and print it out. You can then add a personal note or invite your friends to your Christmas party in your own handwriting. It doesn’t get any warmer or more personal than that.
Or, if you prefer sending an ecard, but with a personal touch, opt for a free photo ecard. You choose a picture to upload, type in your message, select a frame, title, music and effects for your photo ecard. And we deliver it to your recipient on the date you specify. And that doesn’t get any easier!
Free ecards, photo ecards, personalized printable Christmas cards – whatever you prefer, there are plenty of options. And the best part? You don’t have to settle for one.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
December 19, 2009
Does that sound like you?
If you aren’t adequately prepared for Christmas, don’t panic! Before you rush into a crowded mall and return with yet another bag of useless, cheap or ridiculously expensive gifts, consider some of these tips I offered Lisa.
Create lasting memories with these last minute Christmas ideas
- Pick ONE store. Don’t just head out to the mall aimlessly. I guarantee you will waste a lot of time and energy and not have anything to show for it at the end of the day. Make your list and shop for everybody at the same store. This way, you won’t spend hours driving, looking for a parking spot, waiting in line or hauling stuff from one store to another or to your car. Do NOT forget your list. It’s ok to spend a couple of hours making your list if you have to. You’ll still save hours of clueless shopping.
- Shop Online. Think online gift cards. Let your friends and family get the things they really want. Sure, it is not personal or unique. But at least it’s better than an unwanted tie or a boring old scarf. Sometimes, it’s the gift that counts. Especially when there’s no thought behind your last minute gifts.
- Use your talent. Can you pen beautiful verses in a flash or sketch and paint amazing sceneries at the snap of a finger? What better gift could there possibly be than a framed poem written by you that adorns your sister’s desk or an amazing painting that will hang in your grandmother’s bedroom? Whether it is art, writing, singing, photography or stand-up comedy that you’re good at, think of a way to turn that into a Christmas gift.
- Win hearts with a hearty meal. If you can whip up a gourmet meal, or even a reasonably good one, it constitutes a wonderful gift. After all, holidays are a time to enjoy good food and great company. Provide both and you won’t have to worry so much about not getting Uncle Harry those cuff links. Alternatively, get gift certificates to a great restaurant or a new coffee shop so everyone can enjoy time together.
- Donate towards a cause. If you or a loved one supports a worthy cause, donating to it in that loved one’s name is the best gift imaginable. It makes the recipient happy, benefits the cause and makes you feel good, not guilty, about your last minute choice.
- Send Christmas e cards. This one’s a breeze. Spend a few minutes to select free Christmas ecards for friends and family. Upload pictures from your computer to personalize your photo ecards and you can also try out our free printable Christmas Cards. And . spread smiles and love just like that.After all, isn’t that what Christmas is all about? As for me, I just hope Lisa doesn’t give me another scarf this year.
December 18, 2009
If you really want to get into the spirit of the holiday season, forget about the people you love.
Just for a minute.
You know – the people who know you care about them. Who’re probably the ones who love you back. Unconditionally. The ones who matter the most to you. The ones whom you will spend your holidays with. For whom you buy the most expensive gifts. And who, you won’t really ever forget about. No matter what.
But, let’s not think about them. For a minute.
Instead, here’s what I ask of you. For just one minute, think of the one person you dislike the most. The one who you think ruined your chances at work. Or whom you haven’t spoken to in years. The ex-best friend who betrayed your trust. The boss who didn’t give you the raise you deserved. The cousin who embarrassed you at a family gathering. Maybe even the ex-spouse who cheated on you.
We can’t deny it. Ask anyone, and there’s sure to be at least one person they detest, dislike or at the very least, will have nothing to do with for the rest of their lives. Whether it’s a relative, colleague or someone who used to be a friend – you never forget about them.
But, maybe the time has come to forgive?
Think about it. Life is short. Let’s say you live a hundred years. You’ve already lived 20, 30 or 40 of them. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life holding on to a grudge or carrying the burden of hatred in your heart? Is it really worth it? What have you gained by not forgiving? Does it really make you any happier?
I’m guessing not. Hatred never makes anyone feel better. On the contrary, studies show that holding on to negative thoughts affects your mental and physical health adversely. It is likely to cause you stress related diseases and shorten your life span. Your negativity may even spill over to your loved ones. Is that what you really want?
What if you were to decide to forgive that person this holiday season? Yes, the one who hurt you, betrayed your trust or damaged your reputation. It won’t be easy. And it won’t happen overnight. And it may not feel right, at first.
But, give it some time. Allow the thought to sink in.
You don’t have to take a huge step. Start simple. Send that person a holiday e-card. Just wish them well. Wish them happy holidays. And see what happens.
You may just experience something magical. Something beautiful. Something that will change your life and the way you look at life.
One free ecard won’t drastically change your relationship, of course. It may still take you years to actually accept that person with his flaws. But it will break the ice. It will set the ball of forgiveness and communication rolling. You have nothing to lose. Except a minute of your time. And maybe some burden off your chest.
I’d say that’s worth a shot. Don’t you?
Try it. And let us know.
December 17, 2009
You may have read about the 5 best reasons to send holiday e-cards. Or maybe you have a few good reasons of your own. But, now that you’ve decided to send free Christmas ecards to friends and family, how will you go about it?
Believe it or not, sending no ecard is better than picking the wrong one. But, how could anyone go wrong with sending an ecard – you ask? With so many websites offering so many different types of flash ecards, animated ecards and other varieties of holiday e cards, choosing the right ecard for everyone could get overwhelming. A wrongly chosen ecard could result in embarrassment on your part and annoyance or disappointment for the recipient.
No need to panic though. Just keep in mind the following simple pointers before you select ecards.
Sending free holiday e cards – what to look for
1. Tasteful animations. You’ll know it when you see it. It won’t hurt your eyes. It won’t make you wonder what the visual is supposed to mean. A well-designed and animated ecard appeals to you at first glance, flows smoothly and just makes you want to view it again and again.
2. Thoughtful words. Humorous, heart-felt, sincere, sarcastic, mock-serious – whatever your style, you will see it reflected in the free ecard you want to send. Don’t choose an ecard that doesn’t sound or look like something you’d say or do.
3. Recipient’s point of view. Pause and consider – what would aunt Maggie or cousin Paul like? Is the ecard appropriate for a 15 year old sibling? Or a colleague you barely know? The uncle with a famous sense of humor, the neighbor with a tendency to misinterpret words, the vegetarian who doesn’t appreciate turkey jokes. Take into account the recipient’s personality, age, religious beliefs and your relationship to him or her before hitting Send. Gotfreecards has a large enough selection for you to find the right ecard for just about anybody.
4. Personalization. How does the recipient know the ecard is from you? Besides your email id, is there anything in the ecard that says YOU sent it and not an automated ecard sending program or personal assistant? Whenever you have the option, choose to personalize your ecards. Add a picture, voice or video message. Sign off in your own words. Address the person by an affectionate nickname. Make the ecard a U card.
Use these tips and breeze through the process of sending free Christmas ecards to all your loved ones. And remember, you don’t have to wait until Christmas. Snatch a few minutes each day to browse and select the perfect ecard for everyone and schedule it to arrive on Christmas.
At least this is one place where you won’t have to beat the crowds to get the best deal!