Got free Cards iphone app
The new photo card app from Gotfreecards.com, the popular online destination for free ecards and printable cards, enables users to turn their photos into e-greeting cards. With this app, users can send creative photo cards using their mobile gadgets. Users can customize just about every aspect of the card that features their chosen photo at its center. One can select a predefined background for the photo greeting card from an array of choices, then choose a photo frame to go with the picture and background, add and edit the photo and finally, decorate the card by including stickers.
Users can then share these photo cards via Facebook, Twitter and email. At a time when uploading and sharing personal photos via social media and email is fairly common, photo cards help users add a new dimension, turning their photos into greeting cards for various occasions. The frames and background options in the photo card app help users create occasion-specific cards with their photos. From Happy Birthday to Merry Christmas and everything in between, these photo cards may be used to send wishes and greetings to friends and family for any special occasion or holiday.
To download this app please use the following link
and A Special Reason Why
Did you know that we have over 75 printable Christmas cards on Gotfreecards.com?
And the best part? All of them are free. So, why wait? Go ahead and create beautiful greeting cards for your friends and family, print them out at home in minutes and watch the delightful smiles on the faces of people as they open your personalized, printable cards.
It’s quick and easy. These are the steps:
- Click on the Printable Cards tab on the top menu of the website.
- On the left menu, scroll down to ‘Christmas’ and click on it.
- Browse the cards in the section and select the one/s you like. Besides the vibrant Christmas themes featuring Santa, mistletoe, Xmas trees and presents, you’ll see that there are several printable cards that can be colored in which make great holiday projects for kids. There’s nothing grandparents, uncles and aunts would love more than greeting cards personalized by the kids they adore.
- When you’ve chosen a card, simply customize the front and inside so it looks the way you want. You can rotate and reposition the image on the front.
- Add text, stickers and even a picture to make your card more personal and interesting. Choose from different text colors and fonts and several attractive sticker options.
- Note that there are two ways you can print your card – one-sided and front and back. Preview both options and choose one you like.
- When you’re satisfied with your printable card, go ahead and print it out. Voila! Your home-made Christmas card is ready to be sealed and delivered.
In the light of recent events, it’s all the more important for each one of us to live in the moment and enjoy the little joys life throws at us every single day. Any time is a good time to stop and smell the roses. Every moment spent with a loved one is to be cherished. There’s no better time than today to make a special memory with your child and express your love tofamily and friends. And creating a printable Christmas card to share with them is a great way to do it.
How many printable Christmas cards will you be creating this year?
Can you believe that the official holiday month has arrived already? While you’re out shopping for gifts, planning your holiday party or the preparing for your trip to the in-laws’, don’t forget to check out the many ways you can use Gotfreecards.com to brighten this holiday season a little bit more at zero cost.
- Send free ecards: Ecards are a fantastic alternative to expensive store bought Christmas cards for those of us on tight budgets. Besides being free, ecards come with several advantages. For one, they’re easy to send – no stamps or envelopes or licking required. For another, they’re perfect for procrastinators. If you, like me, wait until the last minute to do things like buy gifts and send cards, ecards always come to your rescue. Other benefits of sending ecards include the fact that you can send as many of them as you want and personalize them to your liking. So, no matter how long your holiday list of to-do’s is, be sure to put ‘Send free ecards’ on it! It will be the item you cross off most effortlessly.
- Send printable cards: If you still prefer to send printed greeting cards that people can hold in their hands, save in a shoebox and look at over and over again, check out the Printable Cards section. You will find plenty of snowmen, Christmas gifts, Santa Clauses and other holiday themes perfect for greeting cards. Customize your card any way you want with a personal note, a sticker image, a photo and more, print it out, fold it and send it. Total cost of creating and printing your very own Printable Christmas Card? Still $ 0.00.
- Send free Christmas photo cards: Upload photos of your family and create beautiful photo cards to share with family and friends. Choose from several available holiday themes and let your photo work its magic on the cards.
- Create free calendars: Now is the time to set goals, plan vacations and make plans for 2013 and what more perfect way to start than by printing out a free calendar on gotfreecards.com.
- Kids’ holiday crafts: Color-in printable cards are a great way to keep kids happily engaged over the holidays. Let kids bring out their colors and stickers and decorate their very own holiday cards for grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.
For more beautiful and budget-friendly ways to spread holiday cheer and send your Christmas wishes to friends and family, check outgotfreecards.com.