Can you believe that the official holiday month has arrived already? While you’re out shopping for gifts, planning your holiday party or the preparing for your trip to the in-laws’, don’t forget to check out the many ways you can use Gotfreecards.com to brighten this holiday season a little bit more at zero cost.
- Send free ecards: Ecards are a fantastic alternative to expensive store bought Christmas cards for those of us on tight budgets. Besides being free, ecards come with several advantages. For one, they’re easy to send – no stamps or envelopes or licking required. For another, they’re perfect for procrastinators. If you, like me, wait until the last minute to do things like buy gifts and send cards, ecards always come to your rescue. Other benefits of sending ecards include the fact that you can send as many of them as you want and personalize them to your liking. So, no matter how long your holiday list of to-do’s is, be sure to put ‘Send free ecards’ on it! It will be the item you cross off most effortlessly.
- Send printable cards: If you still prefer to send printed greeting cards that people can hold in their hands, save in a shoebox and look at over and over again, check out the Printable Cards section. You will find plenty of snowmen, Christmas gifts, Santa Clauses and other holiday themes perfect for greeting cards. Customize your card any way you want with a personal note, a sticker image, a photo and more, print it out, fold it and send it. Total cost of creating and printing your very own Printable Christmas Card? Still $ 0.00.
- Send free Christmas photo cards: Upload photos of your family and create beautiful photo cards to share with family and friends. Choose from several available holiday themes and let your photo work its magic on the cards.
- Create free calendars: Now is the time to set goals, plan vacations and make plans for 2013 and what more perfect way to start than by printing out a free calendar on gotfreecards.com.
- Kids’ holiday crafts: Color-in printable cards are a great way to keep kids happily engaged over the holidays. Let kids bring out their colors and stickers and decorate their very own holiday cards for grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.
For more beautiful and budget-friendly ways to spread holiday cheer and send your Christmas wishes to friends and family, check outgotfreecards.com.