If you have never sent a Printable Card before, we have good news for you. If you have been using the Printable Cards section on gotfreecards to wish your friends and family on special occasions, then we have even better news!
Introducing the new, improved, easier-to-use and better-to-view, personalized Printable Cards with photo.
If you want to send a Printable Card, here’s what you do.
1. From the several Printable Card themes available for the occasion of your choice, click on the one you like best.
Do you see the two tabs Cover and Inside? First, choose the Cover tab. (It is selected by default)
· If you’re happy with the image there, leave it as it is. If not, you can rotate it, resize it, re-position it or delete it and replace it with an image from your computer.
· To resize the image – drag its corners. To rotate it – drag the curved, green arrow on the top right corner. To re-position the image, drag it to the position you want. To delete the image, click on the X on the top left.
· To upload a picture from your own computer, click on the Add Photo link on the right. Select the image you wish to upload. When the image is uploaded, it will appear in place of the default image. You can resize, re-position or rotate this image in the same way.
· Once you are happy with the image on the Cover, you could add text.
4. Adding Text
· Click on the Add Text link on the right. It opens up a Text Box.
· Type in your message. You can resize, re-position and rotate the text box just like the image.
· Choose the font, text size, alignment and text style from the options on the right. Add as many text boxes as you want and arrange them any way you like. So, there’s literally no limit to how creative you can get with your Printable Card.
· If you’re happy with the image and text on the Cover, move on to the Inside, by clicking on the Inside tab. If not, go back and make necessary changes.
· Upload an image from your computer, resize or rotate it, add text and customize it just as you did for the cover.
6. Printing Your Card
· You have two options. Choose Print on One Side, if you prefer a smaller sized card that is folded over twice. (The way you would fold a handkerchief) This is a compact printable card.
· If you prefer a larger card that has a single fold across its center, choose Print Front and Back. (This opens up like a magazine or newspaper.)
6 thoughts on “How to Create Your Own Printable Cards”
your half size sheet kind of cards, they look great, but I was searching for a little
bit smaller cards for kids birthdays.
if you actually have smaller, i can use your help as to where are they?
Hi! if you print 1 sided it is about 4 inches high and 4 inches wide. Will that work for you?
Is it possible to include sentiments that can be put into the appropriate cards.
If you mean writing text? Yes you can do that in all cards just click Add Text button on the right.
I like the larger size card but I want to hand write my sentiments on the inside. I wish I could just print the front of the card and not have to run paper through the printer for a blank sheet and then re enter the paper so that the front copies.
OK so I figured it out myself. If I change the pages to print for the first printing then it just tells me there is no page to print but the print system says that side one is done and then I just print page two and get the outside of the card.
Comments are closed.