Are you ever out of ideas when it comes to buying people birthday gifts? If you’re like most people, your answer is probably yes.
There comes a point when you really don’t know what to get people on their birthdays. After you’ve given someone books, gift baskets, CDs, picture frames, a watch or jewelry, maybe even a digital reader or smart phone, invariably, there’s bound to come a day when you go, “What do I get Nina this year? ”
It’s not that I’m against gifts or anything. I like buying gifts for people I love and like most people, enjoy getting thoughtful gifts on my birthday. But, there are times when I know I don’t have to get gifts to make someone’s day or to wish someone a Happy Birthday. Instead of cluttering someone’s home or desk with yet another picture frame, flower vase or a book they have probably read already, I opt to send free birthday ecards.
Sometimes I send free ecards even after I’ve bought gifts. They just add a fun, personal touch to the whole occasion. Either way, take a look at some of my recent favorites when it comes to Birthday ecards. Maybe you’d like to send one of these to your loved ones this year?
- Someone Special Birthday Ecard: – A simple, elegant, tastefully designed ecard with no bangs and whistles. Just lovely flowers, soothing music and pleasant colors coming together to wish someone special a Happy Birthday!
- Surprise Fairy: – Kids will love this, especially little girls and young ladies. After all who doesn’t wish for a fairytale birthday? With this charming birthday wish, it just might happen!
- 10 Years Old Birthday Ecard I love sending birthday ecards to my little nieces and nephews and my friends’ kids. Kids are so thrilled when they receive email, especially if it’s someone wishing them on their birthday. If you have a young friend who’s turning 10 this year, you’ve got to send the little monkey this free Birthday ecard. Trust me, you’ll hear whoops of delight!
- Sunshine and blue skies : Sometimes the best birthday gift you can give someone is…what they already have. But maybe, they just need a reminder to enjoy it. This birthday ecard is a special favorite of mine because it helps me notice how fortunate I am to be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. And no gift comes anywhere close. Go ahead wish someone a splendid day with this sunny ecard!
- Budget Birthday : OK. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of free ecards inspired by the economic downturn. Humor is one thing that keeps us going during adversity. So, why not lighten up someone’s day with a joke about the economy ? This one’s a great pick…especially if your friend works in finance!
Check these free Birthday ecards out and do share your favorites!