Fathers Day Trivia
1. Who is the founder of Fathers Day?
2. Which year was this first celebrated?
3. When was father’s day made officially to be held 3rd Sunday of June?
4. Approx how many fathers are there in United States?
5. When is father’s day celebrated in Australia?
Scroll down for answers.
Ans 1: Sonora Louis Smart Dodd
Ans 2: The first Father’s Day was celebrated in Washington, in June, 1910.
Ans 3: Father’s Day was celebrated on different dates until 1966 when President Lyndon Johnson
Ans 4: 66 million fathers
Ans 5: In Australia, Fathers’ Day is the first Sunday of September.
Below are links for Fathers Day Ecards and Printable Cards