Are you looking for printable grandparents day cards look no further. We have now added this section and hope to continue to increase the number of cards here as days go by so keep checking in and get ready for Sept. 7th.
July 27, 2014
December 28, 2013
There are many top 10 lists out there that will tell you about the best New Year’s Eve parties in your city, the best cities to toast the new year and the best places to be at. Yet, not many of us actually get to go to these parties. The fact is, most of us would rather spend New Year’s Eve in the company of our closest friends and family and ring in the new year in our own special way, even if it doesn’t make headlines.
Here are a few ideas to make your New Year’s celebrations more memorable and wholesome:
Take a hike for good health: Why not kick off the new year’s eve party with a nature hike in your city? Gather your friends and family and head out to a trail where you can spend the day enjoying the outdoors together? Many state parks offer New Year’s Day or First Day Hike programs, so if you can’t make it on New Year’s eve, you could join one of these First Day Hikes in your state.
Try something new: There’s something or the other we’ve all been putting off for a while. It could be learning a new language or improving your golf swing, taking that dance lesson or joining that book club. Why not start off the new year on the right note by signing up for a class or club? After all, it is a new year. Get together with a few of your friends and try something new on .
Lend a hand: The holidays are a great time to think of those less fortunate. Donating to charity is one thing, but giving your time has its own value. Volunteering for a cause you care about has many benefits. It boosts your self esteem, keeps depression at bay, looks good on your resume and helps you build relationships with other like-minded people. If you and your friends have always been talking about doing something for the bigger good, now is a great time to start. Whether it’s helping out at the homeless shelter or planting trees, it’s a wonderful way to give your new year a meaningful start.
New Year’s Eve parties last a few hours but the impact of each of these ideas could extend far beyond. So, as you’re planning your party this year, think about how you can make your celebrations more memorable. Our selection of free New Year’s eCards and printable cards are great for wishing your friends and family and to invite them to your party. Don’t forget to add a little reminder about the special new idea you’ve decided to take up this year.
December 1, 2013
Now that you have completed your Black Friday shopping its time to send out the christmas cards. We have released a bunch of new christmas cards please take a look here
October 30, 2013
October 7, 2013
Please check out our new video explaining how you can create printable birthday cards
August 9, 2013
We have recently released new anniversary cards. Have you had a chance to visit? We are really excited we will continue to add more soon here are some quick examples.
July 7, 2013
Now available on Apple appstore
Find places of interest around you over 360 categories and create your own category. Looking for a Starbucks nearby find it here.
- Search by category
- Search by Name e.g Starbucks
- Create your own category
- Bookmark your favorite place
- Find reviews from Google and Yelp
- Sort by distance or best reviewed
- Convenient Categories like McDondals, Starbucks, Phramacy
- Find turn by turn directions within the app
for help email – firstname.lastname@example.org
June 28, 2013
We thought we will post a quick sample of what we have received recently. Thanks! all
very clever how u can add a face – Ron W
An awesome mother’s day ecard – Ryan
excellent – easy to use – short and snappy – Rod
easy site to use….cute cards. Thanks – Diana
Thank you for this site! I found the perfect birthday card for my husband! – Marie
December 17, 2012
The new photo card app from Gotfreecards.com, the popular online destination for free ecards and printable cards, enables users to turn their photos into e-greeting cards. With this app, users can send creative photo cards using their mobile gadgets. Users can customize just about every aspect of the card that features their chosen photo at its center. One can select a predefined background for the photo greeting card from an array of choices, then choose a photo frame to go with the picture and background, add and edit the photo and finally, decorate the card by including stickers.
Users can then share these photo cards via Facebook, Twitter and email. At a time when uploading and sharing personal photos via social media and email is fairly common, photo cards help users add a new dimension, turning their photos into greeting cards for various occasions. The frames and background options in the photo card app help users create occasion-specific cards with their photos. From Happy Birthday to Merry Christmas and everything in between, these photo cards may be used to send wishes and greetings to friends and family for any special occasion or holiday.
To download this app please use the following link
December 14, 2012
Can you believe that the official holiday month has arrived already? While you’re out shopping for gifts, planning your holiday party or the preparing for your trip to the in-laws’, don’t forget to check out the many ways you can use Gotfreecards.com to brighten this holiday season a little bit more at zero cost.
- Send free ecards: Ecards are a fantastic alternative to expensive store bought Christmas cards for those of us on tight budgets. Besides being free, ecards come with several advantages. For one, they’re easy to send – no stamps or envelopes or licking required. For another, they’re perfect for procrastinators. If you, like me, wait until the last minute to do things like buy gifts and send cards, ecards always come to your rescue. Other benefits of sending ecards include the fact that you can send as many of them as you want and personalize them to your liking. So, no matter how long your holiday list of to-do’s is, be sure to put ‘Send free ecards’ on it! It will be the item you cross off most effortlessly.
- Send printable cards: If you still prefer to send printed greeting cards that people can hold in their hands, save in a shoebox and look at over and over again, check out the Printable Cards section. You will find plenty of snowmen, Christmas gifts, Santa Clauses and other holiday themes perfect for greeting cards. Customize your card any way you want with a personal note, a sticker image, a photo and more, print it out, fold it and send it. Total cost of creating and printing your very own Printable Christmas Card? Still $ 0.00.
- Send free Christmas photo cards: Upload photos of your family and create beautiful photo cards to share with family and friends. Choose from several available holiday themes and let your photo work its magic on the cards.
- Create free calendars: Now is the time to set goals, plan vacations and make plans for 2013 and what more perfect way to start than by printing out a free calendar on gotfreecards.com.
- Kids’ holiday crafts: Color-in printable cards are a great way to keep kids happily engaged over the holidays. Let kids bring out their colors and stickers and decorate their very own holiday cards for grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.
For more beautiful and budget-friendly ways to spread holiday cheer and send your Christmas wishes to friends and family, check outgotfreecards.com.